Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 to 18:00 (with an unpaid 45 min break for lunch each day)
- Sage 200 (Accounting System)
- Sicon WAP (Purchase Order System)
- Diligent, fast worker with excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
- Friendly and approachable
- Accounts payable experience would be an advantage
A keen, motivated, team player who is willing to embrace the fast-moving pace of high end, sports racing. We need this candidate to be fast and accurate, and prepared to process a large inflow of purchase invoices and to use their own initiative in a small, dynamic organisation.
At Land Rover BAR, finance is not a back-office function, it is an integral part of the organisation, we understand what goes on and we work within the team to provide the highest quality service possible to the organisation.
This is a fixed term role with full study support offered for the appropriate AAT qualification.
- Processing purchase invoices onto our accounting system
- Processing invoices received via post and pushing suppliers towards electronic invoicing to drive our sustainability commitment.
- Processing proforma invoices and chasing up VAT invoices
- Process VAT entries correctly.
- Chasing up invoice and purchase order approvals.
- Recoding and dealing with rejected invoices.
- General ad-hoc finance administration duties.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV detailing their experience to email@example.com before the closing date of 15th December 2017.
Graduate Intern Opportunity at Land Rover BAR
Land Rover BAR is looking for a graduate to join the Design Team for a placement of a minimum of six months to work in the areas of design, mechanical design and structures.
The Design Team regularly confronts challenging problems which demand efficient and innovative solutions. Those that are highly motivated with plenty of initiative will find the experience rewarding with day-to-day exposure to real life high performance engineering problems. The successful candidates will be currently studying or have studied relevant disciplines with good grades e.g. mechanical engineering, ship science, naval architecture and aeronautical engineering etc.
Projects will be tailored to suit individual needs/areas of expertise and may include:
• Good working knowledge of composite materials from design through to manufacture;
• Interest with stress analysis of metallic and composite structures;
• Interest with the use of finite element analysis, familiarity with MSC/NX Nastran;
• Good experience with CAD, experience with Seimens NX would also be beneficial;
• Scripting/process automation experience; and
• Strong mechanical design interest.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 1st December 2017.