Communications and Marketing Intern – 3 months
Land Rover BAR are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active graduate to join their Marketing team for a three-month period. This placement will give an individual the opportunity to experience first hand the day-to-day operations at the home of the British America’s Cup Challenger.
As part of the Communications and Marketing Team, your role will be to assist with media reporting and the evaluation of online and print media coverage for 2016.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Producing media reports – presenting all the media values in a way that are easily interpreted and can be shared with our Partners
- Analysing media coverage
- Sponsor analysis – producing media values for our Sponsors to show their exposure through the team
- Helping with internal sponsor events as required
- Marketing support – provide general assistance within the marketing team, eg social media.
- Other ad hoc projects as required
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00.
Interested individuals should submit their CV to email@example.com by the closing date of 27th February 2017.
Work experience opportunities with Land Rover BAR can be undertaken in a variety of departments within the team - Sports Science, Finance, Marketing and Design. Applicants must be over the age of 16 to apply. Please complete the application form and a member of our team will be in touch.